RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE 22LR 18" OD GREEN
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22 rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle's adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts - whether young or old, novice or experienced.
- Ruger American Rimfire rifles have interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. Standard models come with long length of pull modules, while compact models come with short length of pull modules. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
- All four stock modules are completely interchangeable across all models and are available separately.
- Uses the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 style BX-1 10-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight OD Green composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- 18" Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel features a 1/2''-28 thread pattern and a factory installed thread protector.
- A 3/8'' rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- A 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.