RUGER 77/17 17WSM BLUED WALNUT 20"
Following on the heels of the successful reintroduction of the 77-Series bolt-action rifles, Ruger is also introducing the 77/17 chambered in .17 WSM with a 20" blued alloy steel barrel and American walnut stock.
Flat shooting and superbly accurate, this rifle also features an improved trigger pull over previous 77/17 WSM models.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- 6 round detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- 20" cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
- Weight: 5.7lb