RUGER 77/44 44 MAG BLUED WALNUT 18.5"
Focused on building a rifle that was accurate, well balanced, economical and extremely handsome, Bill Ruger launched the family of bolt-action rifles using the rotary magazine.
Today these rifles have become legendary, and are a mainstay for shooters and hunters all over the world.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90 degree bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
- American Walnut Stock
- 4-round Rotary Magazine
- 18.5" Sporter Barrel
- Twist Rate: 1:20"
- Weight 5.2lbs